Thursday, October 23, 2014

Nautical inspired quilt


This quilt may be one of my favorites ever.  It was made for a very good friend who happens to love all things nautical.  When I found out she was having a boy I knew exactly the quilt I wanted to make.
I used a panel from Sarah Jane's Out to Sea line that I knew Emily loved. It was a little difficult to gift this one-but I knew Emily would probably love it even more than me, so that made it a little easier.

3 comments:

janae said...

ooohhh...this one is so good. Love it!

Marshall and Thelma said...

So so cute. I owe Emily a quilt when I get home. She is one for sure I would like to make one for. At least by that time yours will be well used and mine won't look so bad in comparison :)

Emily said...

It really is the best quilt you've ever made, I don't know how you possibly gave it up. :) I love it SO MUCH. Thank you! I honestly am just astounded at the stripes, I do not know how you did that. It is the best present ever and I hope you know it will be well-loved.