Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Working with kids

 
Ever since I started working at our family business over 6 years ago, we have had the kids at the office with us. We have gone through different phases of babies/infants/toddlers/kids, and different phases where my mother-in-law watched the older kids at her house, but hands down this age Kimber is in is the most difficult. Babies are easy at work because they sleep a lot (thankfully Kimber takes a really long nap every day too); toddlers and older kids can be bribed with tv, games, and treats. But Kimber is just into everything these days! She is starting to sit at the "kid" table in our break room instead of her high chair, and I know eventually she will learn what "no" means, but for now we will clean up endless supplies of tape, stamps, paper, pens, money, etc.

And, by the way, I know I am blessed to be able to take my kids with me to work instead of having a babysitter or daycare!


No comments: