Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to School 2014

 
The kids have been really excited about school this year. With the start of soccer coinciding with the start of school, our afternoons are really hectic and just plain crazy. The kids are handling it well, probably much better than me. It's a good thing soccer isn't year round!
Kamryn:Kindergarten:5 years old: Mrs.Kee
 
Jaxson:1st grade:6 years old: Mrs. Decker


Hallie:3rd grade:8 years old: Mrs. Lueras


At her desk the morning I dropped her off. She handled it like a champ. I didn't even cry this time, although I was a little nervous sending off this little girl into the big school.

Addison:PMO:3 years old. PMO stands for Parents Morning Out. It's kind of a cross between day care and preschool, but we call it 'school' for Addi's sake (She was so sad that she didn't get to go to school with the other kids). Addi goes every Monday morning for 3 hours while I go to work and then either Wes or I pick her up at lunch time.

2 comments:

Emily said...

They all look so big and so cute!

m e a d o w said...

oh no! Kamryn grew up and I'm so sad :( They all look so adorable and happy.