We
had the Jones family reunion at Kamp Kiwanis over the 4th of July. Kamp
Kiwanis has a big lodge/kitchen and a couple bunk houses, but we always
pull our toy hauler and park in the parking lot.
The group this year was much smaller than normal, but we still had a great time.
There was lots more that I didn't document...games at night for the
adults, an improvisational talent show, kids playing so well with their
extended cousins...it was fun and laid back-just the way I like it!
We missed all of those who couldn't make it-especially my in-laws who are on their mission.
2 comments:
Great photo's Mikelle!! Thanks for sharing......also Thanks to Wes for helping entertain all of the kids. He was great and all the kids loved him!!
Thanks for all you do.......we miss grandma & grandpa also. Sounds like they are too busy to think much about getting homesick.....altho, I know how that works! Hugs to all!!!
Makes me one proud mom when I see how much Wes does with your kids. I feel like I must have done something right raising him because he has turned into an amazing man and we are so proud of him.
Post a Comment