After
the family reunion Camie and her family stayed at the ranch for a week.
She had some friends and their families come up too and we joined them
for a few days. We all went to the Wild Thing Friday night.
Wild Thing is a rodeo that comes every July and we have made it a
tradition of going. As we were waiting for it to start we figured out
that I went to my first Wild Thing 12 years ago! And Wes, of course, has
been to many more than me. Usually by the time the rodeo comes around
the monsoon season has begun, and that means lots of rain at
inconvenient times (but we will take it! I love the monsoon season!). We
usually leave the smaller kids with my in-laws, but since they are gone
we decided to take the whole family. |
4 comments:
Looks like fun! And your kids are the cutest.
It sure was fun! We loved it! Thanks again. :)
Sounds like fun!! Love the family pic:)
HA ha ha Be Naked. Cute pics! Yes, I'm just catching up on your blog at this moment.
Post a Comment