Monday, August 18, 2014

Addison turns 3

Addison turned 3 in July. She requested strawberries and cream cake. And waffles for dinner.

Wearing her favorite new dress

Addi's birthday happened to fall on a Saturday so we got to spend the day doing fun things as a family. Cracker barrel for breakfast, Home Depot for some errands, bowling in the afternoon

Addi with her best friend, Zaiden

Addi adds a lot to our family. She is becoming easier with age, and now that she is getting old enough to semi-understand the world around her she says the funniest things. She is a lot of fun right now!

A new bike she has been dreaming about for ages (she even picked the color out herself)

3 comments:

Emily said...

She is SUPER cute. I love her big smile. she is always happy when she's at my house (which isn't very often, I know) but I think she's the cutest.

also, I thought they didn't let you bowl here if you weren't 6?

janae said...

Happy (late) Birthday to Addison! She is so cute. I love all of her little outfits!

LSWright said...

She is the CUTEST Birthday girl! And I wanted to get that bike for Fin! I think they are so cool!