So, I've been getting ready. Yesterday's big task was making homemade freezer jam. And then I had to make homemade bread so we could taste the jam. That ended up being dinner last night...should I be worried that we went through a loaf and a half of bread and a jar of jam in one sitting?
Wes and I got to go on a date last Saturday...dinner and bowling. I haven't been bowling in years, and let's just say that going while 9 months pregnant was not the way to reintroduce myself to the sport. I sucked, real bad. But I fully blame it on not being able to move correctly.
We are working on moving Addison in with Jaxson. We tried the bed first, but she wouldn't stay on it and kept unplugging the nightlight, making Jaxson freak out. Then we decided to move the play pen in the room...she did great...now the play pen is on the bottom bunk and soon we will take it out and try the mattress again.
I spent a couple of hours last Saturday cleaning the nursery room and washing baby clothes. I still have lots to do, but I got to take it one thing at a time or I get too tired!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see another little Jones baby. And I want your homemade jam and bread...sounds delish!
You are so much more ambitious than I've ever been at 9 months pregnant. You amaze me.
Post a Comment