Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Aquatic Center

We have an indoor aquatic center here, but it has so many rules/regulations that we rarely go.  Jaxson's preschool went today, followed by lunch at McDonald's. One of the rules is that no cameras are allowed, so I snapped this picture real quick before we went in.
(I couldn't find a swimsuit for Kamryn this morning, so this is all I could find)
 
Jaxson and Kamryn had so much fun (I left Addison with Wes at work because I didn't think I would be up for chasing her around). I did get in for about an hour; the weightlessness felt nice, but it was a little too cold for my taste. The kids played the whole time and loved it, I think Kamryn may love the water, unlike my other kids. She isn't afraid to get her head under at least.

Jaxson has liked preschool for the most part. He will be starting Kindergarten in August, and I'm a little nervous for how he will do in school all day (he still naps everyday!). He is worried about how much work he will have to do. I'm glad he did preschool this past year, but I think he might need a little more preparation this summer. 

No comments: