Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012



Christmas Eve with matching jammies from Nana 

 We set out our stockings, and Addison thought she should wear it

This was church the Sunday before Christmas. Addi went home early with Nana, so she wasn't pictured. I meant to get a family picture because we all wore black/silver, but alas it never  happened.

 We just did the small tree this year, and it was perfect!

The kids checking out their stockings. They went right past the things Santa had left for them, but were super excited about their stockings.
 Jaxson got a Rody horse from Santa

 Addison plays on the piano Kamryn got from Santa (Addi got a toy stroller but wasn't into it, so she claimed the piano)

 Kamryn on Hallie's plasma car.

 Addi and her new pillow pet.

 I tried to get the traditional line-up photo before they went in to get their presents, but Addison wasn't cooperating (we had just woken her up)


 Kamryn on the sled/board we got for Christmas


Lindsey and Phil got our family this basketball game for Christmas. The kids are having so much fun with it. Wes and I have had some pretty intense games too.

We had a great Christmas despite a nasty flu/stomach virus that went through most of it. The kids never tire of their cousins. I never tire of all the good food and company.


3 comments:

Emily said...

Ooh, my sister has a basketball game like that, I love it! I love Addy wearing the stocking, she's so cute.

grandpa gary said...

what happened to Hallie's arms?

Sky said...

love that basketball game. I used to spend hours in the tingey's basement playing it. Good memories.