Jaxson goes to preschool twice a week, and so far this year he has missed every party/extracurricular thing that has happened for one reason or another. He made sure that under no circumstance should he miss his Christmas party.
 |
| playing musical chairs |
 |
Jaxson is on the right, Kamryn is front and center |
The kids got to eat lunch, play games, and give a little performance. At one point the teachers asked that all of the kids line up, which I thought was for a game, so I told Kamryn to follow Jaxson. I didn't realize that they were going up on stage to perform. So Kamryn ended up being in the program with all of the preschool class. Oh well, she blended right in.
I've only been in Jaxson's classroom a few times, but I think he really enjoys showing us around his territory. He seems to have a lot of little friends and from what I hear from his teachers he is a good student too.
No comments:
Post a Comment