I've been trying to help Hallie learn to ride her bike for weeks. She was capable of it but scared. I would get her started and then let go and she would just stop peddling. Over and over again. I finally told her to take a break and let me know when she wanted to try again.
So last Saturday she said she was ready and she was! She let go of her fears and kept peddling, the very first time she tried! Then we worked on getting started by herself and turning. I love seeing how proud she is of herself, for conquering her fear.
3 comments:
upload your video on youtube and then it's easier to link. Also, SO glad to hear she figured it out. So grown up.
My videos are always too big for blogger so I have to use YouTube and copy the embed code into the HTML.
Oh, and congrats to hallie!!
Post a Comment