- She cut her first tooth, the bottom right tooth. A couple of days ago her other bottom tooth popped up. I've never nurse a baby with teeth (my kids get their teeth close to a year), and OUCH. That's all.
- Addi got weighed at about 9.5 months and only weighed 12 lbs. 12oz., so she is kind of on an all you can eat diet. She has a great appetite and I'm now changing stinky diapers a few times a day because she is eating so much food.
![]() |
| Addison seriously loves Jaxson, and I love seeing him be so sweet to her and making her laugh all the time |
- I've been trying to give her some physical therapy to strengthen her legs. No, I don't know what I am doing, but I try to help her stand and play every day so she gets sued to putting weight on her legs.
![]() |
| This only lasted a couple of seconds before she fell |
- Addi can now go from laying down to a sitting position. I keep finding her sitting up in her crib after naps. It's so cute.
![]() |
| She was happy when I opened the door, but then I ran to get my camera and she didn't like that |
- She is making more of an effort to crawl, although she can't crawl on her hands and knees yet.
- Addi has started using a sippy cup. I finally found one that she figured out, and now she can even hold it herself!
- She has been happier this month! I think it has to do with eating all the time. She seriously spends hours in her high chair everyday now.






1 comment:
That blows my mind! Weston just had his 10 month check up.... 21 pounds! She is so tiny! And also he is huge.
Post a Comment