Saturday, April 28, 2012

An Interview with Hallie

Ok, I just found this draft from a long time ago. (2009) It made me laugh so hard.



I thought I would interview Hallie, just for journaling purposes:

Me: What is your favorite color?
Hallie: Pink

Me: Why do you like being 4?
H: I don't like being 4.

M: What age do you want to be?
H: 3. I like being 3. I'm going to get my computer and ask you questions. What's your favorite color? What's your favorite thing to do when you're 6?

M:Which pet is your favorite?
H: I like Sassy.

M: Do you like sharing a room with Jaxson?
H: NO.

M: Did you have fun on your birthday?
H: Yeah. You wouldn't let me stay there the whole weekend.

M: What do you want for Christmas?
H: Things I see on TV, like a hair style. Like a hair styling place. Like a keyboard.

M:What's your favorite story?
H: I don't my favorite story. Not Goliath.

M:

...we never finished, but I love her answers. I need to do this more often!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I always do this once a year in May with my kids, I love to see their answers. Hallie saying she doesn't like being 4 cracked me up! She's so cute.

janae said...

so funny. Definitely do this more often!