Monday, April 16, 2012

Diamond Quilt

 This quilt is made of mostly Nicey Jane prints, with some others from my stash thrown in. I've never tried to piece anything on the bias, and it was not easy! A lot of my points don't match up exactly, but I did the best I could. I love the finished product though.



 The quilt ended up being about 36" by 42" (I think, I should really measure before I give them away!). The perfect size for my nephew (for now...he was one huge baby, weighing in at 11 lbs 8 ounces!).

 My little helpers...they aren't quite big enough on their own, so I tried having them both hold it. It didn't go very well, but this one turned out ok.

I can't wait to meet me new nephew!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's SO pretty Mikelle! I love it. Perfect colors. And also, Holy huge baby! I've never heard of a baby that big! I hope it was a c-section!