Saturday, April 28, 2012

Addison-9 months

 Here are some random photos taken of Addison over the past month:

  • She isn't really growing. She's been wearing the same clothes for 6-7 months now, and even though she has a ton of clothes, I'm getting bored. I don't have an official weight, but on our scale at home (which isn't digital) she weighs 13 lbs. Oh wait, wasn't she that much 3 months ago? Yes, yes she was.

 
  •  No teeth yet, thank goodness. Her hair is really blond under the long brown stuff, but it will be awhile before it grows out long enough to see.
  •  She is usually pretty happy and content when we are outside. If there isn't much wind I try to make sure we play outside for at least an hour or so.
  •  I love Addi's big brown eyes. She is so attached to that thumb, it's so cute.
  • She crinkles her nose a lot. Either when she is smiling or when she needs another bite of food. Speaking of food, she eats a whole lot of things these days : any fruit or vegetable (baby food), Kix, Cheerios, all bread products (waffles, bread, pancakes, etc.), crackers, little pieces of cheese, yogurt. I don't know why she is so skinny, she can eat a whole lot! But thats how all my kids were at this age, especially Jax, so I'm not too concerned about it.
  •  I get to see this sad face WAY too often. She is just cranky a lot of the time. I thought she would have outgrown it by now, but nope.
  •  At work...she is my little buddy, as are Jax and Kamryn this month, since my mother-in-law has been out of town. She naps really well though, so she makes it pretty easy at work.
Taken on Easter. I do not like this picture of me, but I never take any pictures of me and the kids, so I just had to document.
  • Addi is army crawling like a pro now, but still not getting up on her hands and knees. She is taking her sweet time, which is ok since she doesn't get into much yet, but I think she would be MUCH happier if she was more independent. And she won't put weight on her legs, AT ALL. I think it will be a long, long time before she walks.

1 comment:

janae said...

so cute. so tiny. I need to see her again soon.