Saturday, April 28, 2012

10 Year High School Reunion

We spent a very quick weekend last week in Mesa so I could attend my high school reunion. I was in Student Council in high school, along with some very good friends. They all worked really hard (for months) to put on the reunion, and it turned out really well! (There are some perks to moving away...).

It was great to see a lot of the friends I had in high school that I don't get to see very often.
Me, Janae, and Debbie

Deb, Janae, me, and Jess...missing a few!


There was also a family picnic on Saturday. It was fun to see everyone with their kids; you could definitely tell who belonged to who. We didn't stay the whole time because it was sooo hot. We aren't used to the heat, and the kids were begging to go swimming the whole time we were there.
  

So when we got back to my parent's house the kids (and Wes, and Finley) got into the kiddie pool for a little "swim". 
 
I hope I can go down for longer soon!

2 comments:

Emily said...

You look so pretty! I love your dress.

janae said...

SO glad you came! And I love the picture of Wes with the kids in the kiddie pool...classic.