Saturday, July 23, 2011

She's Finally Here!

Our baby girl is finally here! We named her Addison Paige. She was born on Tuesday, the 19th, at 8:35 am after 5 hours of labor. She is definitely our biggest baby, weighing in at 8 lbs, 10 ounces! She has the most perfect chubby cheeks that I can't get enough of.



We are doing well and starting to adjust to having a newborn in the house again. She has been pretty content so far...the kids can't get enough of holding her, especially Kamryn (no surprise there!).

7 comments:

m e a d o w said...

Mikelle! I thought mom said 8 lbs 3 oz!!! 8 lbs 10 oz is HUGE!! I do not know how you did this. But congratulations. I can't wait to hold her. And kamryn because I'm not done with that yet.

Tracie said...

Awww she's so cute!! I can't wait to see her!! I knew it was a girl and I picked Tuesday :-) lol

LSWright said...

Yay! Ha I love Jax's pose in the picture...too cute. I can't wait to see everyone! Love the name.

janae said...

ahh...I love her already! I can't wait to see her.

Linda said...

BIG baby! Congratulations! She is beautiful with a lovely name!

The Deborah Sector said...

She is precious! Are you sure we didn't switch babies, she seriously looks so much darker than your other babies!

m e a d o w said...

I need more pictures please!