Thursday, July 28, 2011

One Week Old



This is Addison on her quilt I made her. A couple of months ago I made a "if it's a girl" and "if it's a boy" quilt, obviously this is the girl quilt. The pictures aren't the best, but will have to do.


I used minky on the back of it...I don't know if I would do that again-it is so stretchy and I found it hard to work with. But it is so soft and cuddly and should last her a long time!

And yes, our grass is in! The kids are loving it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the quilt....love the grass....and LOVE miss Addison!!! Love you all, Lindsey

m e a d o w said...

so mikelle, is the grass one piece? or lots of pieces? and what about if you have dogs? I'm so intrigued by the grass. . . it looks good. mine is dead right now so this seems like a better option, and it's conserving water. perhaps you could email me a link?