The baby should come any day now! I am 37 weeks and 5 days, the longest I have ever gone. I don't know why this baby is content to stay on the inside, but hopefully he/she will make an appearance very soon. I am so ready to be done, but I am trying to get through one day at a time...
The next post should have some pictures of this new baby...pray that is comes soon for me!
4 comments:
You will get no prayers from me! You've never had to suffer through an entire pregnancy and then be a week late at the end. No sympathy. But really, I feel for you. I am 38 wks and 2 days and I keep thinking "it could be today!" even though I know it will probably be a couple more weeks. Hang in there.
I hope he/she comes soon!! I can't wait! I want to come up next weekend...but Luke has to study..I am workin on convincing him though.
I've said a prayer everyday! That baby needs to get here asap. Hope you've gotten some rest this weekend!
Mikelle-Bell,
I'm so sorry. I bet you are miserable. Ugh. I feel your pain. But just think! Pretty soon you get to snuggle your new little bundle. I think this is the first time I've ever been baby hungry. My arms are actually itching to hold a newborn and have him cuddle right up to my neck. I'm so happy for you that you get to do that soon. But how miserable to wait for him/her to come. Be sure to text pictures, please! Also, are you going to come for Skyler's wedding? If so, please call so we can get together. Or just drop your kids off over here so you and your sweet baby can cuddle.
Post a Comment