Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Meadow comes to visit

Meadow came down for the weekend. The kids couldn't have been happier about it...they pretty much smothered her all weekend. They loved having her here and were so, so sad to see her go. Jaxson even got pretty attached this time around.
She brought her puppy, Abraham or Abe (or Babe...that's what Jaxson calls him). The kids were so excited to help walk Abe and feed him, play with him, etc.

How perfect would this picture be if Hallie had her eyes open?
(She canNOT keep them open in the sun, even for a split second.)

2 comments:

m e a d o w said...

Hi Mikelle,

thanks for posting those pictures - we all look like dorks in the last one but I guess we can blame it on the sun! I had fun, wish it could have been longer!

Luke & Shawnie said...

How fun! I wish Luke and I didn't have sucky school so we could come up! Hope to see you sooooon!