Some of our friends invited us for a bbq up at McGaffey. We had a nice and relaxing time! We spent most of the afternoon/evening outdoors...the weather was nice and the kids loved it! I've never seen Jaxson and Kamryn so dirty!
You better watch out when he plays horseshoes!
The cupcake monster
Kamryn was so tired...no nap when you're out in the woods! She loved being outside though.
She started saying "cheese" when I was taking her picture.
The kids enjoyed playing horseshoes, collecting pinecones, and going on "hunts" for animals. Maybe next summer I'll be brave enough to take them "real" camping...they all love the outdoors.
2 comments:
I love the dirty faces! I wish we lived somewhere it was green and cooler:)
I love how all your kids have different colors of hair. And Hallie's is just like ours was when we were kids.
Post a Comment