We spend a lot of weekends up on my in-laws property in the mountains. This past weekend we went up and roasted marshmallows on Friday night and then Wes ran the dogs on Saturday morning. We all took the dogs down to the pond for a drink and swim after their run. Then we took the kids for a little ride on the sandrail/four wheelers. A perfect day!
The wildflowers are starting to bloom...its so pretty and green with all the rain we've gotten this monsoon season.
Even Gus got to go for a swim
Jax was telling me about the dog slobber the got on him.
Duke
The cows across the way on the other side of the property. Our kids love to go check on the cows.
Wow, what a fun weekend! The pictures are great, I feel relaxed just looking at them! I especially love the one with gus flying through the air & the one of Jax talking about the dog slobber...that boy is so cute!
2 comments:
Wow, what a fun weekend! The pictures are great, I feel relaxed just looking at them! I especially love the one with gus flying through the air & the one of Jax talking about the dog slobber...that boy is so cute!
I wanna go to the ranch!! Love the pics....nothing like dogs flying through the air. haha.
Post a Comment