Sunday, September 12, 2010

Finley's Baby Quilt

Now that this baby quilt is finally in the hands of its owner (well, the mom at least), I can show it! It's been done for well over a month now...lots of love and care went into this one...I hand stitched all of those letters in a blanket stitch.


I think it measured a little bigger than a full yard. I used Moda's Make Life line, which I really loved, especially the dots!
Here is a close up of the letters.



You can see the diamond pattern that I quilted in this picture.

I can't wait for my little nephew to make his debut! I'm so excited for Luke and Shawnie!

4 comments:

The Deborah Sector said...

So cute and modern!

janae said...

I love this one! It's super cute.

Luke & Shawnie said...

Thanks Mikelle!! It turned out so good! As does everything you make...some friends want to place orders with you :) maybe you should start an etsy shop!

m e a d o w said...

I can't wait to have a baby now.