Friday, August 13, 2010

Can you guess...

...where I got to go for a couple of days?


Mesa, of course! The couple of days we were there flew by, but we got to do a lot.


Meagan came down for the week, so I took the kids and headed to Mesa. We went mostly to see this:...Meagan's new baby, Tatum. She is a cutie, and makes me feel like my baby is all grown up!


Hallie and Tai played a lot together and had a great time! It's fun having them so close in age.

We met up with my cousins at Pump It Up in Scottsdale. They had so much fun on the big jumper things. Kamryn wanted to join in on the action...every time I would walk by a jumper thing she would start to bob her head. And Jaxson had so much fun with Luke, who took him around for a very long time.

We got to see Janae and Aiden and their new house, which is beautiful! Jax wasn't very happy...it was nap time and he had a fall in Janae's back yard, hence the band-aid (or "bam" as Jax calls it). Kamryn and Aiden are growing up so fast...today is his birthday! We both couldn't believe how much hair the other baby had.

Kamryn got to go swimming for the 1st time! Thanks Luke and Shawnie for helping me take all of my kids, they loved it!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

No need to fight. I am jealous of both of your babies' hair. :( Poor Raegan is still working on that.

janae said...

We loved seeing you & wish you'd come back soon. ps...Kamryn in her swim suit is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Love it!

Luke & Shawnie said...

Come back....it seems like you were only here for like one day. I am glad you dont live here though...I would probably way what I do now when I am not pregnant for our many visits to DQ that we would be making...Tell Wes you guys have to come when I have the baby...he can swim and go to F1 with luke.

Luke & Shawnie said...

oh...and you managed to get a picture of my gigantic belly and cankles in picture...thank you..........