Friday, October 16, 2009

Meet Snappers

This is Snappers (named by Hallie).

While I was getting ready for every one to show up for the party Saturday night, I kept looking out the sliding glass door to see if Wes had shown up. To my surprise, there was a white goat right outside the door.

I tried to get my dad to catch him, but the goat kept running away, plus my dad was in his suit, so he didn't want to chase the goat down. We let him go, figuring the owner would find him sometime.


Sunday morning the goat showed up at my in-laws door. Andy caught him and tied him up until after church. Wes built a pen up at our house for a temporary fix. We hope we can find his owner, but if not we will give him to the lady that bought our other goats.



This goat is LOUD. He's been waking us up early everyday. And he is stinky! When we had goats before, they were in the corral, so I guess I didn't notice the smell or noise so much. But his pen is right outside our house (Wes keeps moving it around soSnappers will eat all our weeds). I'm ready to get rid of him!

2 comments:

The Deborah Sector said...

Charlotte loves goats milk! You should keep him for Kamryn.

meg said...

Snappers.....what a fantastic name.