Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kamryn-4 months

Kamryn is 4 months old today! We aren't going to the doctor for another few weeks, so I don't have her stats.

Kamryn is rolling over all the time now. She mostly likes to be on her stomach, and will lay there and watch what is going on around her for a long time. When she finally gets tired she starts crying for someone to roll her back over.


Kamryn can't decide if she wants to be a good sleeper or not. Some days she only wakes up once, but lately it's been 2 or 3 times.


She has lost more hair than Hallie of Jaxson ever did. Her left side is almost completely bald (that is the side she usually sleeps on). I'm about ready to trim the one big patch she has right on top. The few hairs that have started to grow back in are much lighter than her red hair she has now. I still think she will have some red in her hair, but its looking much lighter so far.

For the most part Kamryn is a happy girl. She is loved by all of us. We can't get enough of her smiles and babbling!

2 comments:

janae said...

Oh little cutie Kamryn is so grown up. I want to see her again soon!

Luke & Shawnie said...

ya I Want to see her soon too! She is so cute! And it looks like jax had a good birthday! love you guys!