Ok, I just went to upload my photos from my computer, and only some of them were there! I'm missing all of Jaxson's birthday pictures, and all the pictures we took of Kamryn in her dress, and of our family. :( I downloaded the pictures onto my computer on Tuesday, and then deleted my memory card....so now they are no where to be found. I'm so sad! (MOM, please send me the pictures that you took). I'm glad I posted about Jaxson's birthday before I lost the pictures.
Here are the few pictures that I have:

My amazing mother-in-law made this dress for Kamryn. Isn't it so cute? I got to pick out the fabric, ribbon, buttons, and she sewed it all together! Thank you so much.

Kamryn learned how to roll over on the same day as her blessing. (10/10/09).
 |
| The detail of the fabric. I love the eyelet. |
 |
| The top of the dress. |
Wes gave a beautiful blessing that reminded me of how lucky I am to have a precious baby in our home. Wes, Andy, Marshall, and my dad were the men in the circle (I had a picture of that...once upon a time). I'm so glad Wes was able to give her a blessing and that we could have so many of our family here. I'm so grateful that I have little Kamryn...she brings so much joy into my life.
1 comment:
Kamryn's blessing dress is gorgeous!! I can't wait til we have a girl and I can dress her up:)
Post a Comment