Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Make a Guess

OK, so I thought it would be fun to hear everyone's predictions regarding when this baby of ours will be born.

Just a little background info....my official due date is July 7th. But both of my other kids were born right at 37 weeks, so that would be next week for me.

Leave a comment telling me when you think this baby will be born, and if you think it will be a boy or girl. Can't wait to see what you all think, and whose prediction will be closest to reality!

15 comments:

The Deborah Sector said...

June 24th and you are having a girl!

Lindsey said...

June 16th and it's a girl!

Clark Family said...

June 20th and you are having a girl!!

meg said...

You will have a boy on July 7th. We are playing whoever is closest not whoever is closest without going over, right? Sorry, I know you don't want the baby to come this late but I just think it will.:)

Luke & Shawnie said...

June 18th. Boy.

Holly Janeen said...

its a girl.
and i think it will come before the due date :)

Luke & Shawnie said...

Luke's vote is July 7th a girl. I disagree.

Luke & Shawnie said...

ya we will be out before the 1st. hopefully by the 27th. Im not doin summer school...that's for sure...either is Luke, well he is starting July 7th but their online.

mommy said...

June 16 and her name will be Wesleyanna

janae said...

I think it's a boy & he'll be coming either today (June 12th) or tomorrow.

Unknown said...

June 21st. Girl.

Anonymous said...

July 9th. (Same as my birthday. Now let's see if you know who this is...) Girl. Names...? Kimberly, maybe. I don't know why. Just sounded like you, for some reason.

Sky said...

From the Prince of Prognostication;
June 29th, girl

The Deborah Sector said...

you have one more week, according to my calculations :-P

m e a d o w said...

June 21st, Father's Day. Girl. I wanted to talk to you about the name Page or Paige. I think it is super cute BUT before you make that decision, think about her having to say Paige Jones all her life. Paigjones? Or Paig-uh Jones? It's tricky with the same sound at the end and the beginning....I'm just saying. I'm getting excited!