My parents came the day after Kamryn was born to help me for the weekend. It was so nice to have them here! They were so helpful...all I had to do was lay around and feed Kamryn. Jaxson took a special liking to my dad (all his favorite people are men...Wes, Papa, and Grandpa). The kids loved having them here, and were so sad to see them go! We can't wait until we go to Mexico and can spend more time with my family.

Kamryn got to go on her first camping trip to the ranch. We enjoyed the beautiful weather while the ranch house was getting put together. It should be ready to go for the 4th of July, and we are excited about that!

Kamryn was a little jaundice-y looking, so she spent most of her first week laying in the sun. She is looking better now.

Meadow is visiting us this weekend. Hallie and Jaxson can't get enough of playing with her! I'm glad she is willing to entertain all their antics. Hallie loves playing with Meadow's dog Maybee too.

Hallie stayed home from church with us today because she has a cold. (Hallie, Jaxson, and I all have colds...I'm really hoping we can keep Kamryn from getting it.) She was happy to help me give Kamryn a sponge bath. She loved the cute headband that Shawnie made for Kamryn. Thanks Shawnie!


We are slowly adjusting to life with 3 kids. My mother-in-law has been a huge help in the past week, plus all of our visitors have been helpful. Now to see if we can actually do this on our own!
7 comments:
Of course you can, Mikelle-Bell. It will just take awhile. You're my role model. Most days I don't think I can even handle one kid. How in the world and you managing three??? And all under the age of four??? You're super woman.
Oh she is so cute! I am so sad that I have to wait for Mexico to see her! I miss you guys! All your kids are just so cute! See you soon.
Maeby. I thought I was clear.
Your kids are so great, I was so sad to leave you guys.
I have a great idea! You should edit this post, crop my big fat leg out of that picture and post it again :)
How fun to have Meadow visit. And Meadow...your hilarious. If you think your leg is big and fat, then mine is obese!
What a doll! Thanks for posting more pics. I'm sad I haven't seen her in person yet but happy that I will be able to soon. I almost jumped in the car with Meadow last weekend...good thing I didn't, Tag was sick all weekend and now has a horrible rash all over.
Dear Mikelle,
Thank you for posting the adorable pictures of Kamryn and her first week...love them. However, I am ready for some new posts = I want to see more pictures! Thanks
Come on, Mikelle-Bell! I check every day to see what else is new with you guys. How are you holding up? If you lived closer than 1,000 miles away from me I'd make you and your fam dinner. (Ok, so it's not that far, but it might as well be!) And I'd take Hallie and Jaxson so you could snuggle with Kamryn. As it is, I have to settle for pics online.
Post a Comment