Welcome to our family, KAMRYN MARIE!
Born 6/18/09 at 4:11 pm.
Weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz, measured 18.5 inches.







Sorry the pictures are out of order, and a couple of them are flipped, but I don't want to take the time to try to fix that now. We are home now and doing good. The kids are really excited about their baby sister. They just want to hold her and kiss her all the time. We are so happy to have Kamryn out!
It was a very different labor than what I was expecting, but everything went well...I even was lucky enough to get an epidural. I couldn't have asked for a better labor and delivery. Kamryn has a little different look than Hallie and Jaxson. Same blue eyes, but red hair! We can't wait to see what she "really" looks like in a couple of weeks, after the newborn-ness has faded a little.
Born 6/18/09 at 4:11 pm.
Weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz, measured 18.5 inches.
Sorry the pictures are out of order, and a couple of them are flipped, but I don't want to take the time to try to fix that now. We are home now and doing good. The kids are really excited about their baby sister. They just want to hold her and kiss her all the time. We are so happy to have Kamryn out!
It was a very different labor than what I was expecting, but everything went well...I even was lucky enough to get an epidural. I couldn't have asked for a better labor and delivery. Kamryn has a little different look than Hallie and Jaxson. Same blue eyes, but red hair! We can't wait to see what she "really" looks like in a couple of weeks, after the newborn-ness has faded a little.
12 comments:
cute!!! I think she looks like Jaxson did when he was first born!!! My girls are so excited to come see Kamryn's "teeny tiny toes!" And Kendilyn Keeps saying over and over, "I hope Aunt Kell (she doesn't quite say all of Mikelle yet) will let me hold Hallie's new baby, Kamryn! That would be so AWESOME!!!" love you guys!! BIG HUGS FOR YOU ALL!!!
I knew it was a girl! I wish Charlotte was still tiny. I will have gift ready for her in the next few weeks. So excited for you guys, congrats!
i also think she looks a lot like jax when he was born.... so cute!! Love the name too! Happy to hear that everything went well and that you got an epidural. Can't wait to see you all!!
yay! I love her already! I cant wait to hold her! It looks like You got some good helpers! Miss you guys! See you soon!
Hooray! I'm so excited to see her in real life! Good job mikelle. She might be a shorty since I was 19 inches. How long were you?
finally some pictures! I am glad everything went well. My baby sister has 3 kids...WOW.
...hey it looks like you are following in mom's footsteps. Girl, boy, girl...now all you have left is girl, boy, boy!
Congrats Mikelle! She is just darling. It makes me sad that Karsyn isn't that tiny anymore. I love her name by the way!! Well, hope to see you next time you're in town!! Congrats again. xox Sandi
Hooray! Thank you for posting pictures...I've been stalking this blog like crazy to get a glimpse of your new little cutie. She is perfect & I can't wait for Aiden to marry her. Now he just needs to get here & then they can meet, fall in love, etc.
I'm glad you guys are doing well! Congrats Mama!
Congratulations, Mikelle-Bell!! I'm so happy for you. She's cute. What's your birth story?
Congratulations!!!!!!!! She is so beautiful. And everyone looks so happy. We are happy for you!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name!! And the spelling! One of my favorite girls that I coached was named Kamryn spelled just like that. Adorable. She looks so much like her brother and sister. Congratulations!! Good luck on adjusting to 3!! I don't envy you!
Post a Comment