Sunday, May 31, 2009

Preparing for Baby

34.5 weeks


As I approach the final weeks of pregnancy, I'm trying to get some of my 'to-do' list done. I've been doing some deep cleaning, organizing the kids rooms, decluttering the house, etc. Now, if I could just get the house to stay this way until the baby comes! Unfortunately, I have little Jaxson who goes behind me and undoes everything I do (at least it feels that way some days!).
I'm not due until July 7th, but I'm hoping I don't last that long. Both Hallie and Jaxson were born at 37 weeks, so if this one follows suit, we're looking at the middle of June. That's only a couple of weeks away! So I'm trying to get everything prepared for when this baby comes. My water broke unexpectedly at home with both kids, so I'm majorly paranoid that its going to happen again. I just hope it is at home, and not at church or the store or something! I guess we just have to wait and see. I have a doctor's appt on Thursday, so we'll see if I'm progressing yet.
I'm getting excited to meet this new little one...and see if it is a boy or girl! Hopefully the suprise of it will help me through labor, at least a little bit.

8 comments:

meg said...

I have never seen you in such a shirt. Nice. This has officially been the fastest pregnancy. I am excited for you! It is a boy and remember...Emerson, Carson or Westwood as names :) Think of it---Westwood Jones---it has a nice ring.

meg said...

Oh yah, and I like your choice of hand placement.

janae said...

Ok, first of all...you look very cute! You are not huge like you always say you are.
Second...I also cannot wait all the way until July 7th to find out if this little Jones is a boy or girl. The suspense is killing me already.
Third...I am already telling Andrew that our first trip after our baby comes will be to Gallup so our kids can meet.

The Deborah Sector said...

Hurry up! I refuse to give unisex gifts so I am waiting to mail you a surprise as soon as baby3 comes out!

Sky said...

I just had to chime in and say that yes indeed westwood jones is a name that is bound to be legendary.

LSWright said...

OMG! this pregnancy really has flown by..ha at least to me...seriously last time I saw you had a flat tummy as always! And which one is you in the second picture? because you and hallie are identical! I can't wait to see this new little one!

Crystal Star said...

It's soon! I'm scheduled for induction on 6/12th and this time I've worked hard to keep on top of the house, but this last week it's all gone to waste. Oh well. You look great. No preg photos for me :)

m e a d o w said...

I was just going to say 1. you are tiny everywhere but your belly, how cute! 2. I thought I knew all your clothes, but surprise surprise!

Your pregnancies are always fast because you don't tell us until you can't hide it anymore!!!