It's hard to believe that my littlest brother is old enough to graduate high school! When did he get so old?? Way to go, Ike! Wish we could be there with you.
Well I, for one, am glad you didn't go down because I would be much gloomier than I already am about not going down. I have never seen this picture before in my life! Did Westwood stop using ford - by the way? I can't believe little ike-ike-rides-a-bike is graduating either. It marks the end of all our childhoods :(
3 comments:
Well I, for one, am glad you didn't go down because I would be much gloomier than I already am about not going down. I have never seen this picture before in my life! Did Westwood stop using ford - by the way?
I can't believe little ike-ike-rides-a-bike is graduating either. It marks the end of all our childhoods :(
I totally still think of him as the little boy that walks in from the bus and sat at the counter waiting for a snack. Is he gonna go on a mission?
There is no way he is that old already. Oh man...
What a handsome guy!
Post a Comment