Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last Weekend

We went to a going-away BBQ for some of our friends who are moving away to go to medical school. We let the kids take turns hitting the pinata...the kids loved it, even Jaxson! They each got to take like 6 or 7 turns before it finally broke. Hallie didn't know that candy came out of it, and was pretty happy with just one sucker.







We spent a lot of the weekend up at the ranch. We'll be spending a lot of time up there over the next few weeks, as we have a big project going on. I shouldn't say "we"....I'm not doing a darn thing...just trying to keep my kids out of the way. It's so nice to enjoy the weather up there, now that it is finally warm! I don't think my kids have ever been as dirty as they were this weekend, but they had so much fun playing outside.





32 weeks, and feeling it!

Isn't it beautiful

my favorite 3 people






1 comment:

m e a d o w said...

Mikelle,

couple things. I don't know if that reflection of you in the window does you justice - at least proportionally! I can't wait for your baby yeah!
Where is that place with all the sand and pin~ata?