This is my lastest project, a baby quilt. I know lots of girls who are pregnant right now, so I thought I would start making some quilts. This is the first one that I've done completely by hand. It is taking me forever, but I find it relaxing when I do get the chance to work on it. I basically only work on it after the kids have gone to bed, otherwise they want to help....too much.
9 comments:
That is really cute.
You seriously didn't use a sewing machine. You are amazing! It looks great.
Can you teach me?? That is SO cute! I love it! Please come for Easter.
Really cute!!! Totally impressed...did you peice the peices together first on a michine and then quilt it or what?
It's beautiful!
I love it! Good JOB!
Mikelle Bell,
Wow!! I love it! I think I'll get pregnant just on the off chance that you might gift me with it. What did Debbie mean when she said you didn't use the sewing machine? Don't tell me you did that all by hand. You're incredible!!
Umm... Just read your post again where you said, "I did this one completely by hand." Yep. You're crazy! What a sense of satisfaction. You're inspiring.
Great post here.
Meridian real estate
Post a Comment