Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Child is a Genius

The other day Hallie and I were peeling old potatoes that had grown some serious eyes (a few inches long...it was gross). Hallie told me that the potato looked like an anemone. Genius.


Thank you Little Einsteins, for teaching her things that I wouldn't have otherwise. She also uses the word "adagio" on a regular basis, because of Little Einsteins.

5 comments:

Camille said...

Obviously, since I want my children to be better than everyone else's kid, I will have to invest in these baby Einstein whatever-they-are things.

Don't worry, though. By the time I have kids, yours will be in school and I won't be threatened by them. : )

Mikelle said...

Oh, Camille. It's just a cartoon. She watches way too many of them, but she does learn some cool things sometimes.

Camille said...

Well, your child knows what an anemone is---it's impressive! I don't even really know what they are!

Luke & Shawnie said...

haha that is so funny! We cant wait to see you guys!

AMIT said...

Yeah your child is genius.No Doubt.

Meridian real estate