We got our computer back yesterday, and thankfully they were able to save everything, so I didn't lose anything like I was worried we would. I will be much better about saving a back up copy from now on!
We've been busy while our computer was being fixed:
- We now have a total of 7 dogs. Yes, 7. Wes went to Holbrook on Saturday to buy 2 and came home with 5. Imagine how happy I was. Pictures to come in the near future.
- Hallie has named our baby "Fronk", after ZeFronk on Playhouse Disney. And don't worry, she thinks Fronk will be a good name for a girl too.
- We went to Albuquerque for the State meet of my Level 3's. We placed 2nd, and had a good time while we were there. We got to hang out with Wes's cousins too.
- I'm now 23 weeks. My ultrasound isn't for another 5 weeks, but I'm probably not going to find out the gender. I am showing now, but I haven't taken any pictures to document yet.
- We got a new car. No pictures of that either, sorry. I think the only reason I take pictures is to put it on the blog, so when I wasn't blogging, I wasn't taking many pictures either.
Now for some random pictures:
Wes played with the kids in the mall in Alb. so I could do some shopping
| He loves to looks out our windows and see the dogs, cows, and horses. |
| Hallie loves helping in the kitchen. This day was banana muffins. |
| Playing in the mall |
Jaxson is definitely throwing more tantrums lately, but he also has a tender heart and gives lots of kisses.
8 comments:
I'm glad you're back & I love the new pictures. Thanks to you and Hallie for the birthday message yesterday. I'll call you tomorrow cause I have to find out the story behind the seven dogs!
SEVEN!? What? WHy? I love the pics. Luke said we can come up conference weekend. Will that work? and he said he will only come up if he can ride the sandrail...if you sold them, I am still telling him he can ride them.
oh ya, and you should come down for easter! please!
I'm glad you're back, Mikelle-Bell! I've been checking every day. Why in the world do you have SEVEN dogs? You've got to explain that one. Kudos to you for not finding out the gender. I don't think I could let it be a surprise. Maybe if I already had one of each, like you, it wouldn't really matter because I'd already have everything for either. Anyway, glad you're back. I think you should post more so we know what you guys are up to. As always, wish you were here!
cute pics...the picture of jax sqautting on the dirt playing with the rock, looks just like what I remember wes looking like as a little boy!!!
Yes - PLEASE come down to AZ for Easter, for I will be there.....are you making a dog sled team? I want to bring my dog down to play soon - but I don't get another day off until memorial day :( I like that when wes does something, he goes all out.
Glad you're back. HOLY COW, though SEVEN dogs?? Yikes.
I can't believe Jaxson is so big!
Post a Comment