Sorry for the lack of posts lately...we just don't have anything exciting going on right now, I guess.
I've been trying to get a head start on Christmas this year...I would love to be done by December 1st, so I can focus on enjoying the season. I already have quite a few gifts done, and it feels great!
Jaxson is getting a new carseat for part of his Christmas (exciting, I know!). He isn't 20 lbs yet, but I figured I might as well buy it now, so we'll have it ready for him when he weighs enough.
This is the carseat I ordered:
I'm so excited about this! (Only a mom would get excited about a new carseat!). I did a LOT of research, and this one was my favorite for a few reasons:
I'm so excited about this! (Only a mom would get excited about a new carseat!). I did a LOT of research, and this one was my favorite for a few reasons: 1. It can hold infants/toddlers in the 5 point harness until they are 65 lbs, not the usual 40 lbs. (Hallie's carseat only goes to 40 lbs., but I'm going to want her in something longer than that.)
2. It converts to a high-back booster for kids 30-100 lbs. And it converts into a no-back booster for kids 40-100 lbs.
This is the high-back booster
This is the no-back booster (don't know why the pic is so small?)
If you want to look into it, it's the Graci Nautilis. I'm excited that Jaxson will have a carseat that will last him until he can just use a regular seatbelt.
5 comments:
Haha your a dork. My husband is actually a seat belt engineer. I will ask him what he thinks about this car seat.
That's what Ami got for Christmas last year. At their ages they don't know the difference.
Well I'm not exactly in the market for a carseat anytime soon, but I will keep that in mind for the future. : )
That is a pretty cool carseat. I bet you never imagined you dreaming about a carseat for Christmas. Yes- we are expecting, but we were just as suprised as everyone else. These babies will be 18 mo apart! YIKES.
That's funny. It's good he's too young to know that he's getting a car seat for christmas. Next year, I bet he will be old enough to know that's not cool. :)
Post a Comment