Thursday, August 14, 2008

Work



Here is the post I promised about where we work.

Here is our car wash. Just behind it are half of the homes in the park. The other half are across the street.

Wes and I work with his parents at Great American. We used to sell manufactured houses, as well as doing installations and repair work on them. Just recently (in May) we stopped selling houses. We still install them for other companies and service them (we are the only people where we live that do that). Wes is in charge of the service crew...scheduling them, taking work orders, fixing all the little problems that come up, etc. I work there part-time doing payroll, bills, answering phones,etc.

My in-laws also own a manufactured home park, right by where our office is, as well as a car wash. We rent the car wash from them, under our own business name. Wes pretty much runs the car wash, I just do the books and bills for it.

We built the office inside of the truck wash. It turned out really nice. See that window to the right of the office, up on the second level? There's a little room up there, that's where Jaxson takes his naps. I'm so glad my monitor reaches that far! It makes a world of difference to me that he can take naps while I'm at work.

It is so nice that the office, car wash, and home park are all next to each other. It makes it a lot easier on Wes with this set up! He can check on the car wash by just stepping out the office door. Before May, the office was in a different location, so Wes would have to drive a few minutes to check on the park.

1 comment:

Colette said...

Hi, Mikelle! You have been chosen as the winner of our $350 coupon stash at Way More 4 Way Less! We had 200 entries and you are the lucky gal! Please contact me via email by Tuesday 8/19 with your mailing address so I can send out your package! Congrats, and happy couponing!

Colette
www.waymore4wayless.blogspot.com
colette@waymore4wayless.com