Sunday, August 10, 2008

BBQ w/ friends

We headed up to the ranch for a couple of days this week. We haven't been there in about 6 weeks...it felt like forever! It rained a good majority of the time...we definitely need the rain, but it put a damper on our activities. There was a bunch of family from my mother-in-law's side that had come up to camp, so we spent a lot of time over at the campground. There were lots of little girls for Hallie to play with, so that was great!

Jax loves this jumper thing!


Hallie has always held her sippy cup to the side like this.


We came back into town on Saturday afternoon so we could go to our friends BBQ. Their little girl is a year older than Hallie, so we visit each others houses fairly often for dinner and to let the girls play. They had invited tons of people...they said they invited everyone in our ward who had kids in Primary! It was lots of fun for everyone, kids and adults...they sure know how to give a great party!

Hallie making mud cakes.



Hallie riding her friends bike.

On the way to the BBQ and then on the way home we had to stop by our car wash and make sure things were running smoothly. Wes had to wash out the bays both times...there was a lot of mud because of all the rain we've been having. I don't think I've ever mentioned that we run a car wash...I'll do that in a post to come!

Hallie was tired of waiting for Wes to finish washing down the bays, so we took lots of pictures to help pass the time.

3 comments:

Luke & Shawnie said...

I miss you guys already!! I love hallies smile on her friends bike! She is such a cutie! And I can't forget jaxon, the happiest baby on earth!(until his mom walks away from him)haha

Camille said...

I did not know you ran a car wash. That's kind of exciting!

Frugal in Virginia said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway. I will be randomly selecting a winner tonight.

I saw your comment about how you're viewing my blog, with the side bar in the wrong place. We're still trying to work some kinks out in the design, so I am wondering if you would mind letting me know what browser you're using. Perhaps my new design isn't being viewed correctly by all browsers? I would appreciate the help! Thanks a bunch!

Dana