Morgan turned 3 and I cried because she no longer looks like this:
She isn't a baby anymore, but she is still my little sidekick. She loves to snuggle with me, tells me multiple times a day that she "just loves me" and doesn't want to leave my side.
She was so excited to get this "fancy" dress from Grandma for her birthday. She loves to dress-up, including using makeup. She watches me get ready everyday, and has to put on lip gloss and use my makeup brushes everyday.
Morgan loves strawberries, string cheese, goldfish, French fries, but MOST of all ketchup. She will dip anything into ketchup and eat it.
Morgan is the cutest and it kills me that she is growing up so quickly. Her "maui's" has turned into "jammies", her "yash can", to "trash can". I get mad at the older kids when they correct her funny words, because I want to hang on to them for as long as possible.
Morgan is my tiniest kid, even smaller than Kamryn was. At 3.5 (I'm typing this way after her bday) she weighs 24 lbs. She is still in 2t clothes and wears size 5 shoes. She hates wearing socks, loves Hallie and Kamryn the most. We have all trained her to say our names when we ask her certain questions. I am the best, Wes is the cutest, Kamryn is her best buddy, Hallie her best friend, and the others don't really get a title:)
With all of the other kids in school this year, she really is my little sidekick. She loves going to PMO and out to lunch with me and Wes. She SUPER loves the cartoon Spirit, like will watch the same episodes over and over and over at work, and even the promise of ice cream with Wes won't tear her away from Spirit. She cries every time Spirit gets taken away, even when she knows he comes back.
Her eczema is still going strong and only goes away with the use of a steroid. I keep hoping she will grow out of it, but has not yet. It is our routine to lather her up morning and night, even though she really, really hates it.
She makes me laugh everyday, even though her tantrums and getting worse and more frequent. I'm glad I have two more years with her before sending her to school. I don't know what I will do when that happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment