Always a oreo ice cream cake for this boy's birthday. I'm trying to force my kids to each pick a different signature birthday cake, but a few of them want this oreo ice cream cake because it is just that good.
Jaxson is your stereotypical boy. Love sports. Rough and tumble. Picks on his sisters endlessly.
He loves soccer, basketball, and baseball, and with the exception of July, he plays year round. I would say he loves soccer the most because that is what his focus is most of the year, but he really enjoys whatever he is playing at the moment.
Jaxson is really smart. He gets good grades and is a good student to his teachers. His speech teacher especially loves him. This year he tested into GATE, and goes to that each school day, his speech is twice a week.
He is really competitive, even when we put no pressure on him, (Wes and I are both competitive in nature, but most of the time Jaxson puts that pressure on himself).
For example, besides sports, he puts pressure on himself to win the spelling bee and to earn the most AR points in the school, even when he doesn't particularly enjoy those things.
Jaxson hates listening to people eat their food. Like seriously hates it. Even though his manners are the best. He hates it when I chew gum, or when I talk to him when I am eating.
Jaxson is a really great kid and is a lot of fun to be around. He is always up for an errand, a game, an outing.
No comments:
Post a Comment