Saturday, March 31, 2018

Random March

It took us several days after we got the motor home to get everything loaded up in it, and make sure all of the systems were working. The kids loved hanging out in there while I worked on cleaning/organizing. They watched a whole movie just like this. (It was cold so they snuggled under the covers).
I started a new quilt- I have hardly done any quilting since Morgan was born, so this should be fun. I'm using my most favorite fabric line ever-Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow line. I've been hoarding it for too long. This quilt will be a king size for our bed, so its going to take me a good long while.

I don't know if I was stressed or not but I broke out in a series of cold sores-the worst! This picture doesn't show me at the worst of it-trust me it was bad.


Wes got elected/chosen as the new President of the soccer league. He has been wanting to be more involved for awhile so that he could have more influence. I am the new treasurer. We really weren't busy enough before, right?




This girl loved getting new pajamas. She has to be lotioned up with a thick layer of Aquaphor and /or steroid at least twice a day to keep her eczema at bay. And even then it gets out of control.



Staring out the window of Kamryn and Addi's room, trying to see the chickens.

Results of the weight loss challenge! Wes won the weight loss challenge that we started in January, beating out about 30 people! He was so determined and pushed hard at the end.

I ended up in 4th place, but was happy with my results regardless. I used 80 day Obsession, and just really tried to stick to a clean eating type of "diet".

I hadn't had birthday cake when it was my birthday, so the first order of business after the challenge ended was to eat some cake. My cake stuck to the pan, but it tasted great anyways.

Morgan discovered this old "fancy" dress that has been passed down since Hallie. She really wanted to wear it to bed.

Hanging out at Nana's one Sunday evening. They had company and we went over to visit and eat dinner

No comments: