Monday, July 31, 2017

Random July


 Our July was pretty crazy between Jaxson's baseball tournament, the camping trip with my family, and then my trip to Mesa. Here is the stuff from in between...lots of weird bugs, like this all white moth
Lots and lots of centipedes in the sunroom.

a weird spider bug thing that appeared when I was unfolding Jaxson's pants

Our chicks we bought in June got bigger. I don't know what breed they are but some of them have the craziest hair.

Working on a project I've had going for a long time-these are all scraps
 
Celebrated Marshall's birthday, and since Thelma was still in Mesa helping Tracie, I decided I would attempt to make his favorite cake. After my failed attempt Wes jumped in to rescue me and remade the frosting for me.
 
My plants started to produce a little bit. They never did take off like I hoped they would. And even though I got chile peppers, bell peppers, tomatoes and squash and 2 carrots, they were all teeny tiny.
 
 When Tai was in town we went down to the courthouse for the nightly dances. The night the people were from Zuni. I was trying to think of things we could do that would be new for her, and this fit the bill.
 
A failed attempt at Addison's cake-half of it stuck to the bundt pan, and then I had to start all over.

No comments: