Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Random May

Isn't this just the sweetest?
 We spent an afternoon at a trampoline park in Albuquerque, in between visiting my father-in-law at the hospital. I was reminded at how out of shape I'm in. But I loved it, and the kids minus Morgan loved it too. I would have enjoyed it more if Morgan hadn't been screaming the entire time.

Playing with the Water Wow boards-it's good for all ages.
Mother's Day

Wes made me a fancy dinner of filet mignon, rolls, and roasted vegetables. Complete with the table set, nice dishes, and he wouldn't let me lift a finger. It was so nice! And then the kids cleaned it all up.

Good eating at the ranch
 
Always something going on with the animals. I've stopped keeping track of how many we have at this point, because the number is always fluctuating.
 
Jaxson continued baseball, with many games throughout May and June and into July. I'll do a separate post all about that sometime.

This girl is always into my high heels, play makeup, and lives in dress up clothes most days.

No comments: