Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter 2017


 We dyed Easter eggs out on the patio this year




Saturday we went to our Ward Easter brunch/egg hunt

Easter Morning

 I had quite the ordeal trying to get the girls dresses, and it didn't turn out how I wanted, but they look cute anyway!



After church we had our first Easter egg hunt in our new house






That evening we had some friends over for dinner, and we feasted! Ham, potatoes, salad, jello, corn, rolls and homemade carrot cake and ice cream! I even set the table all nice for the adults and all the kids ate outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is a very cute picture of Jaxson. He is very good looking! He got some big juicy kisses when I had him displayed life size. He is going to be awesome on display life size in my home in one of my large digital picture displays and no doubt will get a ton of kisses! I will definitely be bragging about how good he looks when I am showing him off.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEimtfVyQHSgRGxEngL4A1hEPmj8W6whHn-N0Yt7Nakam8hRrqZpXmnH_3XE8Bv7LnQ0uC949xt58M7eZoHn4BBx0uecihhHz3hlhu_7WnSjOtkF17ENJ-xVgQuGFfuU4sH5jlgJE-2g8ys/s0/IMG_0803.JPG