| In the middle of March I was able to get away for a couple of days with some girlfriends, leaving Wes with all 6 kids. He handled it like a pro, and the kids had so much fun with him. Among other things, he took the kids to the flea market, and of course, couldn't say no to these baby goats. He facetimed me on his way home from the flea market (I was in a Target with no kids=heaven)....he had 6 kids, himself and three baby goats in the cab of his truck. I just had to laugh, and was not surprised at all. |
| The lambs are getting bigger! |
| Morgan loved the goats until one bit her finger. They are so darn cute. |
| It's really, really difficult to catch a lamb, so Hallie is always excited when she can pick one up. |
| This is where the goats would hang out. Morgan loved to see and watch them at a safe distance. |
No comments:
Post a Comment