Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Random February

Wes asked Jaxson to get Morgan dressed in jammies one night. Kamryn and Hallie are real helpful with her, and I know I need to make more of an effort to teach Jaxson how to care for her too. He did admit that she is getting fun to play with, so that is progress.
This girl is always stealing my phone and taking lots and lots of selfies.

One beautiful afternoon we met up with some friends and finally hit up the trail by our house. This was our first time since living here! In my defense, we moved in right before winter, so we've been waiting for it to warm up.

Hanging out, waiting at the bus stop.

Wes surprised me with these roses for Valentines Day. I walked into work, and there they were-it was such a nice surprise!

I wasn't the only one who got flowers for Valentines Day! I'm not ready for this girl to grow up!

Finally getting around to hanging some family pictures in our new house- love, love these pictures my friend Tania took last fall.
 
Wes brought out Striker to play, and Kimber loved it-some did not (ME!) I don't like touching animals.

We had our annual quail fest at our house. I think we had around 25 kids and 10 or so adults. We bought a couple of big heaters for our porch so that we could seat all the kids out there on our ginormous picnic table Wes built.  The food and company was great! This year we fried all of the quail, and it was pretty darn good that way.

I'm so grateful to have his help entertaining Morgan at work. She sure loves to hang out with him.
 Hallie entered a President Day art contest. Here is her picture of Andrew Jackson.

One Saturday afternoon Wes took all the kids to the ranch but Addi and Morgan. Addi requested makeup and painted fingernails.
We had one more lamb born to Freckles at the end of the month. Too bad we had just had some bad weather. This makes 5 lambs this spring. Everyone but Bullseye had one.


No comments: