 |
| Miss Morgan is now 15 months! |
 |
| I feel like I have really slacked off on taking pictures of her lately. |
 |
| (she loved pushing the button to the "tooty machine") |
 |
| (we got a bunch of snow in January- Morgan had a runny nose all month, so I didn't take her out to play in it) |
 |
She has had 7 teeth for a long time now, 4 on top and 3 on bottom. Just waiting for the other bottom tooth. | | (without Wes at church most Sundays, this girl follows me to wherever I
go-this particular Sunday it was to Primary to play piano) |
|
She doesn't really talk, not like all of my other kids (except Jaxson who didn't talk either). She can say "dada" and knows who he is, but doesn't call him that. She sometimes will say something that sounds like "nie-nie" for night-night, but I don't think she knows what she is saying. She doesn't call me mama, or say ANY other words. I'm really not too concerned about it yet, I will give her another few months and then see where she is.
But, I know Morgan understands a lot. We like to sit her in the middle
of all of us and say " Where's ______?" She will look at whoever we say.
She knows how to take things to the trash can and throw them away when I
ask her. I can ask her where her shoes are and she will look at them or
go find them if they aren't on.
Morgan has been sick off and on ever since she turned 1. As soon as we
moved she got a staph infection, probably brought on because she has had
eczema. After a round of strong antibiotics she seemed to be better,
and then it came back a couple of weeks later. Another round of
antibiotics seems to have kicked it this time. The actual staph didn't
bother her, but the poor kid had terrible, terrible diapers for weeks.
Sometimes it was so bad I couldn't leave home. I don't know how she
contracted it in the first place, and spent a lot of time cleaning and
trying to make our new home up to my standards (it wasn't terrible to
begin with, but had set vacant for a whole year before we bought it). On
top of the staph, Morgan had a couple of colds, and a couple of stomach
bugs (more nasty diapers!) and throwing up. Whew.
She started walking right about 14 months, and walks everywhere and is
into everything. She is becoming a nightmare at work- her favorites are
the water machine, rubber bands, the stamp drawer, and the tabs for
file folders. At home her favorites are the snack cabinet, under the
kitchen sink, the bookshelf, and the measuring cup drawer.
 |
| When Morgan is in a good mood there is nothing better-her laugh is contagious and we all love to try to make her laugh. |
 |
| Her favorites things to play with are her blocks, her toothbrush, dolls, and anything small she finds on the ground. |
 |
| She is still sleeping like a champ with 2 naps a day and sleeps all
night. I'm still nursing her a little bit, because I felt like she
needed it when she was so sick. |
No comments:
Post a Comment