Friday, December 30, 2016

Random December


 We had fun doing the Light the World challenge all month long. We did lots of different things- make bread for people who need cheering up, make cookies for our bus driver, send cards and stuffed animals to kids who are sick, befriending lonely kids at recess, etc. I really loved how it kept our focus on Christ during the holiday season.  (delivering bread)

Our ward had "A Night in Jerusalem". Morgan was sick so Wes stayed home with her.

 My mom had all of these costumes I was able to borrow.


Mass Ascension of hot air balloons one morning.


Morgan loves the car and the sunroom. But her favorite is the wiggle car.


I took the 4 older kids  to a cookie decorating party at a friends house.


Hallie was in the Spelling Bee. She was so nervous but she lasted a few rounds.

Shopping one day with Kimber, she told me she wanted her dad to wear this bunny costume, which I found hilarious.
 
Jaxson and Hallie had a piano recital. I only had video of them, but Wes and Jaxson had to sneak out early for Jaxson's basketball game, and Morgan wasn't too happy to be stuck at the recital.
 
Sunday dinner at a friends house. We let these paper lanterns go.


Kamryn always wants her picture taken (this was after we got the Chistmas tree taken down, because it was right in front of the windows on the left).

Nana and Papa took all of us girls out to eat while Wes and Jaxson were quail hunting at the end of December.

New Years Eve-I made them all take a nap so they could stay up late (sleeping in the fort that Addi got for Christmas).
Right before Christmas Wes and I went to Showlow for the day to get the razor and crew serviced. We made a little date out of it and went to The House for lunch. It was sooo good. This was Wes's burger. I highly recommend going if you are in Showlow. We spent the rest of the day antique shopping until the bikes were ready to bring home. It is always fun to get away for a little bit.

This girl also loves having her picture taken, and pretending to take selfies. I don't know where that comes from because I am so not a selfie person.

No comments: