| We spent this Christmas at home, with all of Wes's family. We spent a lot of time at my inlaws house over the few days before and after Christmas. |
| We played Greedy, Cards Against Humanity, and the kids played lots and lots of games. Morgan was so funny because she would open her legs, let Camie push the tupperware across the table, and then immediately close her legs around it. over and over and over. |
| We enjoyed having our family come check out our new house-the kids loved playing spoons and "super spoons"- I would bring the spoons into another part of the room, and they had to run to grab them when it was time. |
| Kamryn was all excited to match Morgan. |
| The kids made lots of ornaments for Nana's Christmas tree. Kamryn made the manger scene out of clay as well. |
| And then it was a rush to get home and get everyone showered and ready for bed at a decent time. |
| I really loved Christmas in our new house...the first morning after we moved in I walked out to the big living room and thought-I can't wait to have Christmas here- and it met all my expectations! |
| It started snowing Christmas Eve night. We opened our bedroom windows, which have a great view and stared at the beautiful snow until we fell asleep. I love having a white Christmas! |
| Santa came! We woke the kids up at 6:45, opened presents, had monkey bites for breakfast, got ready for church and were there by 9:00am. |
| Christmas morning- music, a fire, couldn't have been better. |
| I had to wake Morgan up and she wasn't too happy about it. |
| Jaxson got a drone and the boys had fun learning to control it. |
| Morgan was so serious about the whole thing. |
| Morgan didn't love the cupboard, but she did love the glasses! |
| The other kids were always playing with cousins, so I mostly have pictures of Morgan. |
1 comment:
Beautiful family. So happy for all of you in your new home!! Looks roomy!!
I love the "jemmies" and all of those special spirits!! Hugs to all!!
Post a Comment